Just read this outline in English and prepare for writing your essay on democracy in Pakistan with analysis of last 60 years in democracy in Pakistan.
The appraisal of last 60 years of democracy in Pakistan:1. Where does Pakistan stand in terms of democracy?
2. Is the democracy – an issue of Pakistan or all Muslim countries?
3. Is the democracy an issue of Pakistan or all third world countries?
4. Has the democracy with some links with the:
- -Ideology of people
- -Socioeconomic development of people
6. Is the democracy solved the issues of Pakistan?
7. the issue of democracy in Pakistan
- -Personalization of politics
- -Personality oriented politics 2 The system itself
- -Presidential or parliamentary
- -The issue of executive legislature and judiciary 3 The issue of execution
6. Rigging of polls
7. The making of constitution
8. Amending the constitution
9. Horse trading
10. The politicians
- -Aptitude and capabilities
- -Priorities etc
12. The elections in political parties
13. Manifesto of political parties
14. The role of treasury banks and opposition banks
15. The interference of military
17. The pressure groups and their attitude towards bureaucracy
18. The indigenous and foreign conspiracies (especially the superpowers)
19. Baradari/claim/tribal system in Pakistan
20. Literacy rate in Pakistan
21. economic/social development in Pakistan
22. (Role of mullah/islamists)
23. Local government system and democracy
24. Participation of women in democracy
25. Will we ever be able to bring democracy?
26. Or democracy will evolve with Pakistan
- -Short term measures
- -Long term measures
We are updating essay pages with more and more information for our student readers to help them study more easily. If you need more essay outlines or complete essays then comment below and share this essay outline with your fellow students.