Today on this page of TaleemWala.com we are going to highlight the core possibilities and functions of PMYTS and NIP to tell our student readers that how they can apply for PMYTS and NIP online on their portal and how they can find their names in pmyts selected candidates list or where they can get support.
So read About the Scheme:
The Prime Minister’s Youth Training Scheme is available to benefit the youth and students who are unemployed but having good education background like 16 years of education degree or Matriculation with diploma from government recognized (HEC Recognized) institutions in different subjects of life and education. They will then selected to boost their experience and get free training while getting paid 15,000/- (it was 12,000 now increased) Rupees stipend per month and getting more knowledge of their field and they can enjoy the training plus internship and stipend for one year. After receiving applications via online portal of PMYTS over 50,000 candidates will be selected and those interns will be granted different operations in many government and private sectors and also there is no gender cap, females are encouraged to apply.
PMYTS Eligibility Criteria:
- Education Level: 16 years HEC recognized degree or diploma for associate engineer of 3 years after Matriculation or FSc or Madrassa graduates can apply.
- Age Limit/Group: Age limit is up to 25 years for whole Punjab and for AJK, GB, FATA and Southern Punjab including Multan Division, Dera Ghazi Khan Division and Bahawalpur Division and also Balochistan age limit is 30 years.
- Interns Nationality: Pakistani National Only.
- Minimum Percentage: Candidate Should Have At least 50% marks Or 2.5 CGPA
- Gender: No Gender cap, Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Special Criteria: Must not have availed/entered the Training Program under any Govt Youth Training Program or Scheme. However, a quota for special or disabled persons is 1%.
- Employ-ability Status: Candidate Must not be employed/retired in any government or private sector or organization
- Student Status: Applying Candidate Must not be a student of any public or private institute/school or university
A monthly stipend of Rs. 15,000/- will be given to selected candidates at their National Bank of Pakistan (NBP) account during the internship program of PMYTS.
All the candidates will be awarded with experience certificates of PMYTS and NIP on the successful completion of internship program and duties/trainings.
How To Apply for NIP:
Every interested student can apply online at http://www.pmyts.nip.gov.pk
So, this is all about: NIP About The Scheme, Eligibility Criteria, Monthly Stipend, Certificate and How To Apply - PMYTS and if you need to get more information about NIP (national internship program by PMYTS) than please comment below.