They want to train educated youth of Pakistan by internship in public and private sector offices by giving them the job holding opportunities.
- Budget for Prime Minister's Youth Training Scheme: 2015 to 2018: 7851 Millions
- Data: 106,989 applicants is complete, 18000 Diploma holders have been verified by the respective Technical Education Boards and 44000 degree holders have been verified by HEC.
- Success: M/O IPC has issued placement letters to above 44000 candidates based on their preferences
Eligibility Criteria to enroll in this scheme is:
- 16 years HEC recognized degree or equivalent certificate
- Diploma of 3-years after Matriculation or FSC (engineering or any other)
- Madrassah graduates are also entitled to apply for this scheme
- 50% of marks or 2.5 CGPA in final degree or diploma is the minimum threshold for selection of interns of PMYTS
- Age limit is up-to 25 years as of 25-10-2016.
- Pakistani National (Pakistani nationality holders only)
- Female candidates will be encouraged to apply for this scheme and male also
Geographical spread is All over Pakistan and just in Pakistan not out-side of the country.
Stipend and Number of Interns:
- Payment of Rs.12,000 per month for 12 months (per person)
- 50,000 females+males can do the work
Training programme and area of trainings:
- Points (focal) are responsible to ensure effective and good use of internees of the scheme
- All leading areas such as federal, firms and bodies, organizations, educational institutes, provincial and local government offices and private sectors too
People behind and we can contact them to are:Coordinator:
Name: Syed Mohammad Ashiq Hussain Shah (MNA)
Email address: email@example.com
Name: Miss Azra Jamali - Director General (NIP)
Position: Ministry of Inter Provincial Coordination
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
That's all the information I can give you about Prime Minister's Youth Training Scheme at this time, I will update you through more news whenever I get them.
NOTE: This is the only official PMYTS Helpline number: 0331-100-1000 so call on this for any related information.Thanks